Skip to Main Content
Residual toxicity of eleven insecticide formulations to the mountain pine cone beetle, Conophthorus monticolae Hopkins.Author(s): M.I. Haverty; J.R. Wood
Source: J. Georgia Entomol. Soc. 16: 77-83.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I. and J.R. Wood. 1981. Residual toxicity of eleven insecticide formulations to the mountain pine cone beetle, Conophthorus monticolae Hopkins. J. Georgia Entomol. Soc. 16: 77-83.
- Equilibrium moisture content during storage, manufacturing, and shipping of Bolivian wood products
- Hura crepitans L. Sandbox, molinillo, jabillo. Euphorbiaceae. Spurge family.
- Water quality of two first order forested watersheds in coastal South Carolina
XML: View XML