Skip to Main Content
Multiphase laboratory bioassays to select chemicals for field-testing on the western spruce budworm.Author(s): J.L. Robertson; M.I. Haverty
Source: J. Econ. Entomol. 74: 148-153.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRobertson, J.L. and M.I. Haverty. 1981. Multiphase laboratory bioassays to select chemicals for field-testing on the western spruce budworm. J. Econ. Entomol. 74: 148-153.
- Spatial and temporal variability in forest-atmosphere CO2 exchange
- Variation in loblolly pine ring microfibril angle in the southeastern United States
- Carbon pools and flux in U.S. forest products
XML: View XML