Skip to Main Content
Multiphase laboratory bioassays to select chemicals for field-testing on the western spruce budworm.Author(s): J.L. Robertson; M.I. Haverty
Source: J. Econ. Entomol. 74: 148-153.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationRobertson, J.L. and M.I. Haverty. 1981. Multiphase laboratory bioassays to select chemicals for field-testing on the western spruce budworm. J. Econ. Entomol. 74: 148-153.
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML