Skip to Main Content
Multiphase laboratory bioassays to select chemicals for field-testing on the western spruce budworm.Author(s): J.L. Robertson; M.I. Haverty
Source: J. Econ. Entomol. 74: 148-153.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationRobertson, J.L. and M.I. Haverty. 1981. Multiphase laboratory bioassays to select chemicals for field-testing on the western spruce budworm. J. Econ. Entomol. 74: 148-153.
- Weathering effects on fuel moisture sticks: corrections and recommendations.
- Tomicus piniperda (Coleoptera: Scolytidae) Shoot-Feding Characteristics and Overwintering Behavior in Scotch Pine Christmas Trees
- Marketing Practices of Northern Minnesota Sawmills
XML: View XML