Skip to Main Content
Multiphase laboratory bioassays to select chemicals for field-testing on the western spruce budworm.Author(s): J.L. Robertson; M.I. Haverty
Source: J. Econ. Entomol. 74: 148-153.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRobertson, J.L. and M.I. Haverty. 1981. Multiphase laboratory bioassays to select chemicals for field-testing on the western spruce budworm. J. Econ. Entomol. 74: 148-153.
- Woody Root Biomass of 40- to 90-Year-Old Blue Oaks (Quercus douglasii) in Western Sierra Nevada Foothills
- Changes in downed wood and forest structure after prescribed fire in ponderosa pine forests
- Woody overstorey effects on soil carbon and nitrogen pools in South African savanna
XML: View XML