Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Seasonal variation in caste proportions of field colonies of Reticulitermes flavipes (Kollar).Author(s): R.W. Howard; M.I. Haverty
Source: Environ. Entomol. 10: 546-549.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHoward, R.W. and M.I. Haverty. 1981. Seasonal variation in caste proportions of field colonies of Reticulitermes flavipes (Kollar). Environ. Entomol. 10: 546-549.
- A national cohesive wildland fire management strategy
- Multi-scale visualization and characterization of lignocellulosic plant cell wall deconstruction during thermochemical pretreatment
- Plant toxicity, adaptive herbivory, and plant community dynamics
XML: View XML