Skip to Main Content
Laboratory bioassays for selecting candidate insecticides and application rates for field tests on western spruce budworm.Author(s): M.I. Haverty; J.L. Robertson
Source: J. Econ. Entomol. 75: 179-182.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationHaverty, M.I. and J.L. Robertson. 1982. Laboratory bioassays for selecting candidate insecticides and application rates for field tests on western spruce budworm. J. Econ. Entomol. 75: 179-182.
- High and low density development in Puerto Rico
- Use of Semiochemicals for Southern Pine Beetle Infestation Management and Resource Protection
- Impact of revised and potential future albedo estimates on CCSM3 simulations of growing-season surface temperature fields for North America
XML: View XML