Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
The effect of behavior in the evaluation of insecticides for prevention of or remedial control of the Formosan subterranean termite.Author(s): N-Y. Su; M. Tamashiro; J.R. Yates; M.I. Haverty
Source: J. Econ. Entomol. 75: 188-193.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSu, N-Y., M. Tamashiro, J.R. Yates, and M.I. Haverty. 1982. The effect of behavior in the evaluation of insecticides for prevention of or remedial control of the Formosan subterranean termite. J. Econ. Entomol. 75: 188-193.
- Burn and they will come! The western regional birds and burns study examines bird responses to prescribed fire
- Long-term partial cutting impacts on Desmognathus salamander abundance in West Virginia headwater streams
- Exotic invasive plants
XML: View XML