Skip to Main Content
The effect of behavior in the evaluation of insecticides for prevention of or remedial control of the Formosan subterranean termite.Author(s): N-Y. Su; M. Tamashiro; J.R. Yates; M.I. Haverty
Source: J. Econ. Entomol. 75: 188-193.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSu, N-Y., M. Tamashiro, J.R. Yates, and M.I. Haverty. 1982. The effect of behavior in the evaluation of insecticides for prevention of or remedial control of the Formosan subterranean termite. J. Econ. Entomol. 75: 188-193.
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML