Skip to Main Content
Laboratory evaluation of within-species, between-species, and parthenogenetic reproduction in Reticulitermes flavipes (Kollar) and R. virginicus (Banks).Author(s): R.W. Howard; E.J. Mallette; M.I. Haverty; R.V. Smythe
Source: Psyche. 88: 75-87.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHoward, R.W., E.J. Mallette, M.I. Haverty, and R.V. Smythe. 1982. Laboratory evaluation of within-species, between-species, and parthenogenetic reproduction in Reticulitermes flavipes (Kollar) and R. virginicus (Banks). Psyche. 88: 75-87.
- Single-species versus multiple-species approaches for management
- Delineating generalized species boundaries from species distribution data and a species distribution model
- Needle oils of three pine species and species hybrids
XML: View XML