Skip to Main Content
Estimation of rates and times of application for selected insect growth regulator formulations applied to western spruce budworm.Author(s): J.L. Robertson; M.I. Haverty
Source: J. Georgia Entomol. Soc. 17: 297-307.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRobertson, J.L. and M.I. Haverty. 1982. Estimation of rates and times of application for selected insect growth regulator formulations applied to western spruce budworm. J. Georgia Entomol. Soc. 17: 297-307.
- Analytical aids in land management planning
- Measuring familiarity for natural environments through visual images
- Spawning demographics and juvenile dispersal of an adfluvial bull trout population in Trestle Creek, Idaho
XML: View XML