Skip to Main Content
A dye, Sudan Red 7B, as a marking material for foraging studies with the Formosan subterranean termite.Author(s): N-Y Su; M. Tamashiro; J.R. Yates; P-Y Lai; M.I. Haverty
Source: Sociobiology 8: 91-97.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSu, N-Y, M. Tamashiro, J.R. Yates, P-Y Lai, and M. I. Haverty. 1983. A dye, Sudan Red 7B, as a marking material for foraging studies with the Formosan subterranean termite. Sociobiology 8: 91-97.
- Comunidades de aves y lepidopteros diurnos y las relaciones entre ellas en bosque nuboso y cafetal de Finca Santa Maura, Jinotega
- Validation of multi-angle imaging spectroradiometer aerosol products in China
- Modeling Smoke Plume-Rise and Dispersion from Southern United States Prescribed Burns with Daysmoke
XML: View XML