Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
A dye, Sudan Red 7B, as a marking material for foraging studies with the Formosan subterranean termite.Author(s): N-Y Su; M. Tamashiro; J.R. Yates; P-Y Lai; M.I. Haverty
Source: Sociobiology 8: 91-97.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationSu, N-Y, M. Tamashiro, J.R. Yates, P-Y Lai, and M. I. Haverty. 1983. A dye, Sudan Red 7B, as a marking material for foraging studies with the Formosan subterranean termite. Sociobiology 8: 91-97.
- Comunidades de aves y lepidopteros diurnos y las relaciones entre ellas en bosque nuboso y cafetal de Finca Santa Maura, Jinotega
- Modeling Smoke Plume-Rise and Dispersion from Southern United States Prescribed Burns with Daysmoke
- Validation of multi-angle imaging spectroradiometer aerosol products in China
XML: View XML