Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Estimation of cumulative change of state with the Weibull function.Author(s): T.R. Dell; J.L. Robertson; M.I. Haverty
Source: Bull. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 29: 38-40.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDell, T.R., J.L. Robertson, and M.I. Haverty. 1983. Estimation of cumulative change of state with the Weibull function. Bull. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 29: 38-40.
- Helping Youth in Underserved Communities Envision Possible Futures: A Youth Development Approach in Practice
- Directional orientation of reproductive tissue of Eulychnia breviflora (Cactaceae) in the hyperarid Atacama Desert
XML: View XML