Skip to Main Content
Estimation of cumulative change of state with the Weibull function.Author(s): T.R. Dell; J.L. Robertson; M.I. Haverty
Source: Bull. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 29: 38-40.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDell, T.R., J.L. Robertson, and M.I. Haverty. 1983. Estimation of cumulative change of state with the Weibull function. Bull. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 29: 38-40.
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML