Skip to Main Content
Estimation of cumulative change of state with the Weibull function.Author(s): T.R. Dell; J.L. Robertson; M.I. Haverty
Source: Bull. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 29: 38-40.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDell, T.R., J.L. Robertson, and M.I. Haverty. 1983. Estimation of cumulative change of state with the Weibull function. Bull. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 29: 38-40.
- Equilibrium moisture content during storage, manufacturing, and shipping of Bolivian wood products
- Hura crepitans L. Sandbox, molinillo, jabillo. Euphorbiaceae. Spurge family.
- Water quality of two first order forested watersheds in coastal South Carolina
XML: View XML