Skip to Main Content
Cones of blister rust-resistant western white pine protected from Conophthorus ponderosae Hopkins (= C. monticolae Hopkins).Author(s): P.J. Shea; M.J. Jenkins; M.I. Haverty
Source: J. Georgia Entomol. Soc. 19: 129-137.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationShea, P.J., M.J. Jenkins, and M.I. Haverty. 1984. Cones of blister rust-resistant western white pine protected from Conophthorus ponderosae Hopkins (= C. monticolae Hopkins). J. Georgia Entomol. Soc. 19: 129-137.
- Sex Pheromone of Conophthorus ponderosae (Coleoptera: Scolytidae) in a Coastal Stand of Western White Pine (Pinaceae)
- Time trends in mortality of Conophthorus ponderosae Hopkins exposed to insecticide residues.
- Dose and Enantiospecific Responses of White Pine Cone Beetles, Conophthorus coniperda, to a-Pinene in an Eastern White Pine Seed Orchard
XML: View XML