Skip to Main Content
Foraging behavior of the Formosan subterranean termite.Author(s): N-Y Su; M. Tamashiro; J.R. Yates; M.I. Haverty
Source: Environ. Entomol. 13: 1466-1470.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationSu, N-Y, M. Tamashiro, J.R. Yates, and M.I. Haverty 1984. Foraging behavior of the Formosan subterranean termite. Environ. Entomol. 13: 1466-1470.
- Vines and canopy contact: a route for snake predation on parrot nests.
- Private recreation enterprise economics
- The nature of spatial transitions in the Arctic.
XML: View XML