Skip to Main Content
Effective residual life of carbaryl for protecting ponderosa pine from attack by western pine beetle.Author(s): M.I. Haverty; P.J. Shea; R.W. Hall
Source: J. Econ. Entomol. 78: 197-199.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I., P.J. Shea, and R.W. Hall. 1985. Effective residual life of carbaryl for protecting ponderosa pine from attack by western pine beetle. J. Econ. Entomol. 78: 197-199.
- Ponderosa pine (Pinus ponderosa Dougl. ex Laws.)
- Ponderosa pine ecosystems
- Fire ecology of ponderosa pine and the rebuilding of fire-resilient ponderosa pine ecosystems
XML: View XML