Skip to Main Content
Residual activity of carbaryl protected lodgepole pine against mountain pine beetle, Dillon, Colorado, 1982 and 1983.Author(s): M. Page; M.I. Haverty; C.E. Richmond
Source: USDA Forest Service Research Note PSW-375, 4 pages.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPage, M., M.I. Haverty, and C.E. Richmond. 1985. Residual activity of carbaryl protected lodgepole pine against mountain pine beetle, Dillon, Colorado, 1982 and 1983. USDA Forest Service Research Note PSW-375, 4 pages.
- Lodgepole pine (Pinus contorta Dougl. ex Loud.)
- Mountain pine beetle infestation: GCxGCTOFMS and GC-MS of lodgepole pine (pinus contorta) acetone extractives
- Modeling the effects of fire and climate change on carbon and nitrogen storage in lodgepole pine (Pinus contorta) stands
XML: View XML