Skip to Main Content
Single and multiple applications of fenvalerate to protect western white pine from Dioryctria abietivorella (Lepidoptera: Pyralidae).Author(s): M.I. Haverty; P.J. Shea; L.E. Stipe
Source: J. Econ. Entomol. 79: 158-161.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I., P.J. Shea, and L.E. Stipe 1986. Single and multiple applications of fenvalerate to protect western white pine from Dioryctria abietivorella (Lepidoptera: Pyralidae). J. Econ. Entomol. 79: 158-161.
- Western white pine (Pinus monticola)
- Effect of white pine blister rust (Cronartium ribicola) and rust-resistance breeding on genetic variation in western white pine Pinus monticola)
- White-pine weevil attack: susceptibility of western white pine in the Northeast
XML: View XML