Skip to Main Content
Single and multiple applications of fenvalerate to protect western white pine from Dioryctria abietivorella (Lepidoptera: Pyralidae).Author(s): M.I. Haverty; P.J. Shea; L.E. Stipe
Source: J. Econ. Entomol. 79: 158-161.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I., P.J. Shea, and L.E. Stipe. 1986. Single and multiple applications of fenvalerate to protect western white pine from Dioryctria abietivorella (Lepidoptera: Pyralidae). J. Econ. Entomol. 79: 158-161.
- Western white pine (Pinus monticola)
- Provenance variation in western white pine (Pinus monticola): The impact of white pine blister rust
- Genomics study of western white pine (Pinus monticola) genetic resistance against white pine blister rust
XML: View XML