Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Characterization of slow-acting insecticides for the remedial control of the Formosan subterranean termite (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae).Author(s): N-Y. Su; M. Tamashiro; M.I. Haverty
Source: J. Econ. Entomol. 80: 1-4.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSu, N-Y., M. Tamashiro, and M.I. Haverty. 1987. Characterization of slow-acting insecticides for the remedial control of the Formosan subterranean termite (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae). J. Econ. Entomol. 80: 1-4.
- Effects of Fertilization on Shoot Growth of Defoliated and Undefoliated Red Oak Seedlings
- Forest Health Monitoring in New Hampshire, 1996-1999
- Forest Health Monitoring in Massachusetts, 1996-1999
XML: View XML