Skip to Main Content
Cuticular hydrocarbons of the dampwood termites, Zootermopsis:Author(s): M.I. Haverty; M. Page; L.J. Nelson; G.J. Blomquist
Source: Intra- and intercolony variation and potential as taxonomic characters. J. Chem. Ecology 14: 1035-1058.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I., M. Page, L.J. Nelson, and G.J. Blomquist. 1988. Cuticular hydrocarbons of the dampwood termites, Zootermopsis:. Intra- and intercolony variation and potential as taxonomic characters. J. Chem. Ecology 14: 1035-1058.
- Hydraulic patterns and safety margins, from stem to stomata, in three eastern US tree species
- Challenges in protecting the wilderness of Antarctica
- Establishing the Marcell Experimental Forest: Threads in time. Chapter 1.
XML: View XML