Skip to Main Content
Douglas-fir seed orchard management:Author(s): J.B. Hoy; M.I. Haverty
Source: A microcomputer decision method. USDA Forest Service, Gen. Tech. Report PSW-108. 29 pages.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHoy, J.B. and M.I. Haverty. 1988. Douglas-fir seed orchard management:. A microcomputer decision method. USDA Forest Service, Gen. Tech. Report PSW-108. 29 pages.
- The search for forest facts: a history of the Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station, 19262000
- Forest recreation research at the Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station
- Experimental forests and ranges. Field research facilities of the Pacific Southwest Research Station.
XML: View XML