Skip to Main Content
Insecticide residues on pine bark:Author(s): M. Page; M.I. Haverty; C.E. Richmond
Source: Influence of trees, sample volumes and size on variability. J. Entomol. Science. 24: 180-185.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationPage, M., M.I. Haverty, and C.E. Richmond. 1989. Insecticide residues on pine bark:. Influence of trees, sample volumes and size on variability. J. Entomol. Science. 24: 180-185.
- Ponderosa pine (Pinus ponderosa Dougl. ex Laws.)
- Lodgepole pine (Pinus contorta Dougl. ex Loud.)
- Should ponderosa pine be planted on lodgepole pine sites?
XML: View XML