Skip to Main Content
Accurate identification of Zootermopsis species (Isoptera: Termopsidae) based on a mandible character of nonsoldier castes.Author(s): B.L. Thorne; M.I. Haverty
Source: Ann. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 82: 262-266.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationThorne, B.L. and M.I. Haverty 1989. Accurate identification of Zootermopsis species (Isoptera: Termopsidae) based on a mandible character of nonsoldier castes. Ann. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 82: 262-266.
- Active contours on statistical manifolds and texture segmentation
- Proceedings of the symposium: The Forested Wetlands of the Southern United States
- Loblolly Pine Growth 16 Years After Four Site Preparation Treatments
XML: View XML