Skip to Main Content
Accurate identification of Zootermopsis species (Isoptera: Termopsidae) based on a mandible character of nonsoldier castes.Author(s): B.L. Thorne; M.I. Haverty
Source: Ann. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 82: 262-266.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationThorne, B.L. and M.I. Haverty. 1989. Accurate identification of Zootermopsis species (Isoptera: Termopsidae) based on a mandible character of nonsoldier castes. Ann. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 82: 262-266.
- Geographical, socioeconomic, and ecological determinants of exotic plant naturalization in the United States: insights and updates from improved data
- Does seeding after severe forest fires in western USA mitigate negative impacts on soils and plant communities?
- Louisiana’s timber industry - an assessment of timber product output and use, 2009
XML: View XML