Skip to Main Content
Cuticular hydrocarbons of eight species of North American cone beetles, Conophthorus Hopkins.Author(s): M. Page; L.J. Nelson; M.I. Haverty; G.J. Blomquist
Source: J. Chem. Ecol. 16: 1173-1198.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPage, M., L.J. Nelson, M.I. Haverty, and G.J. Blomquist. 1990. Cuticular hydrocarbons of eight species of North American cone beetles, Conophthorus Hopkins. J. Chem. Ecol. 16: 1173-1198.
- False indigo (Amorpha fruticosa L.) - an invasive plant species in Croatia: control strategies
- Asian longhorned beetle cooperative eradication program: program accomplishments 2001
- Visitor behavior and resource impacts at Cadillac Mountain, Acadia National Park
XML: View XML