Skip to Main Content
Cuticular hydrocarbons of eight species of North American cone beetles, Conophthorus Hopkins.Author(s): M. Page; L.J. Nelson; M.I. Haverty; G.J. Blomquist
Source: J. Chem. Ecol. 16: 1173-1198.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationPage, M., L.J. Nelson, M.I. Haverty, and G.J. Blomquist. 1990. Cuticular hydrocarbons of eight species of North American cone beetles, Conophthorus Hopkins. J. Chem. Ecol. 16: 1173-1198.
- Hydraulic patterns and safety margins, from stem to stomata, in three eastern US tree species
- Challenges in protecting the wilderness of Antarctica
- Establishing the Marcell Experimental Forest: Threads in time. Chapter 1.
XML: View XML