Skip to Main Content
Cuticular hydrocarbons of four populations of Coptotermes formosanus Shiraki in the United States.Author(s): M.I. Haverty; L.J. Nelson; M. Page
Source: Similarities and origins of introductions. J. Chem Ecol. 16: 1635-1647.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I., L.J. Nelson and M. Page. 1990. Cuticular hydrocarbons of four populations of Coptotermes formosanus Shiraki in the United States. Similarities and origins of introductions. J. Chem Ecol. 16: 1635-1647.
- Wisdom from the little folk: the forest tales of birds, squirrels, and fungi.
- 1975 Oregon timber harvest.
- Potential roles of fish, birds, and water in swamp privet (Forestiera acuminata) seed dispersal
XML: View XML