Skip to Main Content
Cuticular hydrocarbons as chemotaxonomic characters for bark beetles:Author(s): M. Page; L.J. Nelson; Haverty M.I.; G.J. Blomquist
Source: Dendroctonus ponderosae, D. jeffreyi, D. brevicomis, and D. frontalis (Coleoptera: Scolytidae). Ann. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 83: 892-901.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPage, M., L.J. Nelson, M.I. Haverty and G.J. Blomquist. 1990. Cuticular hydrocarbons as chemotaxonomic characters for bark beetles:. Dendroctonus ponderosae, D. jeffreyi, D. brevicomis, and D. frontalis (Coleoptera: Scolytidae). Ann. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 83: 892-901.
- Characterization of gut-associated bacteria in larvae and adults of the southern pine beetle, Dendroctonus frontalis Zimmermann
- The Mexican pine beetle, dendroctonus maxicanus: first recorded in the United States and co-occurrence with the southern pine beetle - dendroctonus frontalis (coleoptera: scolytidae or curculionidae: scolytinae)
- The Pattern and Range of Movement of a Checkered Beetle Predator Relative to its Bark Beetle Prey
XML: View XML