Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Surface hydrocarbon components of two species of Nasutitermes from Trinidad.Author(s): M.I. Haverty; B.L. Thorne; M. Page
Source: J. Chem. Ecol. 16: 2441-2450.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I., B.L. Thorne and M. Page. 1990. Surface hydrocarbon components of two species of Nasutitermes from Trinidad. J. Chem. Ecol. 16: 2441-2450.
- Thrips on stone fruits: formative stage of pest management
- Using simulated historical time series to prioritize fuel treatments on landscapes across the United States: The LANDFIRE prototype project
- Biology and impact of Thrips calcaratus Uzel in the Great Lakes Region
XML: View XML