Skip to Main Content
Surface hydrocarbon components of two species of Nasutitermes from Trinidad.Author(s): M.I. Haverty; B.L. Thorne; M. Page
Source: J. Chem. Ecol. 16: 2441-2450.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I., B.L. Thorne and M. Page. 1990. Surface hydrocarbon components of two species of Nasutitermes from Trinidad. J. Chem. Ecol. 16: 2441-2450.
- Michigan timber industry: An assessment of timber product output and use, 2004
- Optimal timing of wildfire prevention education
- Soil quality: Some basic considerations and case studies
XML: View XML