Skip to Main Content
Surface hydrocarbon components of two species of Nasutitermes from Trinidad.Author(s): M.I. Haverty; B.L. Thorne; M. Page
Source: J. Chem. Ecol. 16: 2441-2450.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I., B.L. Thorne and M. Page. 1990. Surface hydrocarbon components of two species of Nasutitermes from Trinidad. J. Chem. Ecol. 16: 2441-2450.
- Sulfite pretreatment (SPORL) for robust enzymatic saccharification of spruce and red pine
- Biological field stations: research legacies and sites for serendipity
- Fire and bird communities in the South
XML: View XML