Skip to Main Content
Insecticides effectively control an aphid pest of white fir seedlings.Author(s): J.D. Stein; M.I. Haverty
Source: Tree Planters' Notes 41: 8-12.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationStein, J.D. and M.I. Haverty. 1990. Insecticides effectively control an aphid pest of white fir seedlings. Tree Planters'' Notes 41: 8-12.
- White fir (Abies spp.)
- Epicormic branching on pruned white fir
- Dwarf mistletoe on red fir and white fir in California
XML: View XML