Skip to Main Content
Proceedings of the Symposium on Current Research on Wood-destroying Organisms and Future Prospects for Protecting Wood in UseAuthor(s): M.I. Haverty; W.W. Wilcox; technical coordinators
Source: September 13, 1989, Bend, Oregon, USDA Forest Service, General Technical Report PSW-128, 65 pages.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I. and W.W. Wilcox, technical coordinators. 1991. Proceedings of the Symposium on Current Research on Wood-destroying Organisms and Future Prospects for Protecting Wood in Use. September 13, 1989, Bend, Oregon, USDA Forest Service, General Technical Report PSW-128, 65 pages.
- New Developments in Wood-Destroying Organisms from the International Research Group on Wood Preservation \t
- Proceedings of the symposium on current research on wood-destroying organisms and future prospects for protecting wood in use; September 13, 1989; Bend, OR.
- California wood energy program
XML: View XML