Skip to Main Content
Allozymic relationships among cuticular hydrocarbon phenotypes of Zootermopsis species (Isoptera: Termopsidae).Author(s): A.K. Korman; D.P. Pashley; M.I. Haverty; J.P. La Fage
Source: Ann. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 84: 1-9.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKorman, A.K., D.P. Pashley, M.I. Haverty and J.P. La Fage. 1991. Allozymic relationships among cuticular hydrocarbon phenotypes of Zootermopsis species (Isoptera: Termopsidae). Ann. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 84: 1-9.
- The concept and use of elasticity in population viability models [Exercise 13]
- Edaphic interactions in first-year growth of California ponderosa pine
- A qualitative comparison of fire spread models incorporating wind and slope effects
XML: View XML