Skip to Main Content
Allozymic relationships among cuticular hydrocarbon phenotypes of Zootermopsis species (Isoptera: Termopsidae).Author(s): A.K. Korman; D.P. Pashley; M.I. Haverty; J.P. La Fage
Source: Ann. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 84: 1-9.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKorman, A.K., D.P. Pashley, M.I. Haverty and J.P. La Fage. 1991. Allozymic relationships among cuticular hydrocarbon phenotypes of Zootermopsis species (Isoptera: Termopsidae). Ann. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 84: 1-9.
- Mechanical properties of stemwood and limbwood of seed orchard loblolly pine
- Development and demonstration of smoke plume, fire emissions, and pre- and postprescribed fire fuel models on North Carolina Coastal Plain forest ecosystems
- Forest landscape description and inventories - a basis for landplanning and design
XML: View XML