Skip to Main Content
Preliminary investigations of the cuticular hydrocarbons of Reticulitermes and Coptotermes (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae) for chemosystematic studies.Author(s): M.I. Haverty; L.J. Nelson; M. Page
Source: Sociobiology 19: 51-76.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I., L.J. Nelson, and M. Page. 1991. Preliminary investigations of the cuticular hydrocarbons of Reticulitermes and Coptotermes (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae) for chemosystematic studies. Sociobiology 19: 51-76.
- Preliminary silvicultural recommendations and an updated annotated bibliography for birdseye sugar maple
- South Carolina's timber industry-an assessment of timber product output and use, 2005
- DNA markers and gene expression polymorphisms associated with growth habit quantitative trait loci in Leymus wildryes
XML: View XML