Skip to Main Content
Preliminary investigations of the cuticular hydrocarbons of Reticulitermes and Coptotermes (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae) for chemosystematic studies.Author(s): M.I. Haverty; L.J. Nelson; M. Page
Source: Sociobiology 19: 51-76.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I., L.J. Nelson, and M. Page. 1991. Preliminary investigations of the cuticular hydrocarbons of Reticulitermes and Coptotermes (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae) for chemosystematic studies. Sociobiology 19: 51-76.
- Fast-scan em with digital image processing for dynamic experiments
- Recent Area Changes in Southern Forest Ownerships and Cover Types
- Response of understory species to changes in ponderosa pine stocking levels in the Black Hills
XML: View XML