Skip to Main Content
A review of intercolony, intraspecific and interspecific agonism in termites.Author(s): B.L. Thorne; M.I. Haverty
Source: Sociobiology 19: 115-145.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationThorne, B.L. and M.I. Haverty. 1991. A review of intercolony, intraspecific and interspecific agonism in termites. Sociobiology 19: 115-145.
- The use of core areas in comprehensive mitigation strategies
- Genetic variation in tree structure and its relation to size in Douglas-fir: I. Biomass partitioning, foliage efficiency, stem form, and wood density.
- Plant association and management guide for the western hemlock zone.
XML: View XML