Skip to Main Content
Distribution and biogeography of the North American termite Genus Zooterpmopsis (Isoptera: Termopsidae).Author(s): B. L. Thorne; M.I. Haverty; M. Page; W.L. Nutting
Source: Ann. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 86: 532-544.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationThorne, B. L., M.I. Haverty, M. Page and W.L. Nutting. 1993. Distribution and biogeography of the North American termite Genus Zooterpmopsis (Isoptera: Termopsidae). Ann. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 86: 532-544.
- The timber marketing process in Indiana.
- The economic and geographic impact of national forest land on counties in southern Illinois.
- Estimating site potential from the early height growth of red pine in the Lake States.
XML: View XML