Skip to Main Content
Distribution and biogeography of the North American termite Genus Zooterpmopsis (Isoptera: Termopsidae).Author(s): B. L. Thorne; M.I. Haverty; M. Page; W.L. Nutting
Source: Ann. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 86: 532-544.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationThorne, B. L., M.I. Haverty, M. Page and W.L. Nutting. 1993. Distribution and biogeography of the North American termite Genus Zooterpmopsis (Isoptera: Termopsidae). Ann. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 86: 532-544.
- Environmental globalization, organizational form, and expected benefits from protected areas in Central America
- Chaparral in southern and central coastal California in the mid-1990s: area, ownership, condition, and change.
- Nonadditive effects of leaf litter species diversity on breakdown dynamics in a deteritus-bases stream
XML: View XML