Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Taxonomy and biogeography of Nasutitermes acajutlae and N. nigriceps (Isoptera: Termitidae) in the Caribbean and Central America. Ann. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 87: 762-770.Author(s): B.L. Thorne; M.I. Haverty; M.S. Collins
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationThorne, B.L., M.I. Haverty, and M. S. Collins. 1994. Taxonomy and biogeography of Nasutitermes acajutlae and N. nigriceps (Isoptera: Termitidae) in the Caribbean and Central America. Ann. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 87: 762-770. null
- Idaho's forest products industry and timber harvest, 2006
- Patterns of primary succession of native and introduced plants in lowland wet forests in eastern Hawaii
- Occurrence and genotypic differences of chlorogenic acid in Douglas-fir foliage
XML: View XML