Skip to Main Content
Wood-boring beetles concern climbs with damage level.Author(s): V.R. Lewis; M.I. Haverty
Source: Biofiles 2: 1,5.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLewis, V.R. and M.I. Haverty. 1994. Wood-boring beetles concern climbs with damage level. Biofiles 2: 1,5.
- Effects of incentives programs
- Possible legislative constraints to intensive silvicultural practices in northern forest types
- Closing comments
XML: View XML