Skip to Main Content
Antillean termite named for a locality in Central America:Author(s): B.L. Thorne; M.I. Haverty; M.S. Collins
Source: Taxonomic memorial to a pertetuated error. Ann. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 89: 346-347.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationThorne, B.L., M.I. Haverty, and M.S. Collins. 1996. Antillean termite named for a locality in Central America:. Taxonomic memorial to a pertetuated error. Ann. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 89: 346-347.
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML