Skip to Main Content
Intercaste, intercolony, and temporal variation in cuticular hydrocarbons of Coptotermes formosanus Shiraki (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae).Author(s): M.I. Haverty; J.K. Grace; L.J. Nelson; R.T. Yamamoto
Source: J. Chem. Ecol. 22: 1813-1834.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I., J.K. Grace, L.J. Nelson, and R.T. Yamamoto. 1996. Intercaste, intercolony, and temporal variation in cuticular hydrocarbons of Coptotermes formosanus Shiraki (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae). J. Chem. Ecol. 22: 1813-1834.
- Friends of the Inyo: Eastern Sierra Wilderness Stewardship Project
- 86 Percent of Tops and 54 Percent of Slabs and Edgings Unused in Central Piedmont of South Carolina
- Watersheds in Baltimore, Maryland: understanding and application of integrated ecological and social processes
XML: View XML