Skip to Main Content
Intercaste, intercolony, and temporal variation in cuticular hydrocarbons of Coptotermes formosanus Shiraki (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae).Author(s): M.I. Haverty; J.K. Grace; L.J. Nelson; R.T. Yamamoto
Source: J. Chem. Ecol. 22: 1813-1834.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I., J.K. Grace, L.J. Nelson, and R.T. Yamamoto. 1996. Intercaste, intercolony, and temporal variation in cuticular hydrocarbons of Coptotermes formosanus Shiraki (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae). J. Chem. Ecol. 22: 1813-1834.
- Using focus groups to involve citizens in resource management--investigating perceptions of smoke as a barrier to prescribed forest burning
- Hardwood pulpwood stumpage price trends in the northeast.
- Review of the forest habitat relationships of the Indiana bat (Myotis sodalis)
XML: View XML