Skip to Main Content
Intercaste, intercolony, and temporal variation in cuticular hydrocarbons of Coptotermes formosanus Shiraki (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae).Author(s): M.I. Haverty; J.K. Grace; L.J. Nelson; R.T. Yamamoto
Source: J. Chem. Ecol. 22: 1813-1834.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I., J.K. Grace, L.J. Nelson, and R.T. Yamamoto. 1996. Intercaste, intercolony, and temporal variation in cuticular hydrocarbons of Coptotermes formosanus Shiraki (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae). J. Chem. Ecol. 22: 1813-1834.
- Ecology of lynx in northern Canada and Alaska [Chapter 9]
- Canada lynx habitat and topographic use patterns in north central Washington: A reanalysis [Chapter 10]
- Lynx home range and movements in Montana and Wyoming: Preliminary results [Chapter 11]
XML: View XML