Skip to Main Content
Associations between termites and bromeliads in two dry tropical habitats. Biotropica 28: 781-785.Author(s): B.L. Thorne; M.I. Haverty; D.H. Benzing
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationThorne, B.L., M.I. Haverty, and D.H. Benzing. 1996. Associations between termites and bromeliads in two dry tropical habitats. Biotropica 28: 781-785. null
- Life cycle impacts of forest management and wood utilization on carbon mitigation : knowns and unknowns
- Variation in leader length of bitterbrush
- "First aid" for burned watersheds
XML: View XML