Skip to Main Content
Metasystox-R applied in Mauget injectors ineffective for protection of individual ponderosa pines from western pine beetles.Author(s): M.I. Haverty; P.J. Shea; J.M. Wenz
Source: USDA Forest Service Res. Note PSW-RN-420, 8 pages.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I., P.J. Shea, and J.M. Wenz. 1996. Metasystox-R applied in Mauget injectors ineffective for protection of individual ponderosa pines from western pine beetles. USDA Forest Service Res. Note PSW-RN-420, 8 pages.
- A comparison of postburn woodpecker foraging use of white fir (Abies concolor) and Jeffrey Pine (Pinus jeffreyi)
- Fire ecology of ponderosa pine and the rebuilding of fire-resilient ponderosa pine ecosystems
- Ponderosa pine ecosystems
XML: View XML