Skip to Main Content
Directed Foliar Sprays of Forestry Herbicides for Loblolly Pine ReleaseAuthor(s): James H. Miller
Source: Southern Journal of Applied Forestry 14: 199-206.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (270 KB)
DescriptionDirected foliar sprays are lowcost alternatives to aerial applications of herbicides for releasing pines from competing hardwoods and shrubs (Thomas et al. 1989, Lowery 1981).Directed sprays also could be used in site-preparation treatments, pre-commercial thinnings, hardwood regeneration management, and cover maintenance of wildlife openings, scenic vistas, and recreational areas.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationMiller, James H. 1990. Directed Foliar Sprays of Forestry Herbicides for Loblolly Pine Release. Southern Journal of Applied Forestry 14: 199-206.
- Effect of directed-spray glyphosate applications on survival and growth of planted oaks after three growing seasons
- A new method for spray deposit assessment
- Propeller wash effects on spray drift
XML: View XML