Skip to Main Content
Long-awaited nonchemical alternatives to drywood termite control study completed.Author(s): V.R. Lewis; M.I. Haverty
Source: P.C.O.C. The Voice of pest Control Operators of California. Summer 1996, pages 20-29.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLewis, V.R. and M.I. Haverty. 1996. Long-awaited nonchemical alternatives to drywood termite control study completed. P.C.O.C. The Voice of pest Control Operators of California. Summer 1996, pages 20-29.
- Assessment of Trench Inserts as Barriers to Root Transmission for Control of Oak Wilt in Texas Live Oaks
- Turbidity-controlled suspended sediment sampling for runoff-event load estimation
- Evaluation of Propiconazole Application Methods for Control of Oak Wilt in Texas Live Oaks
XML: View XML