Skip to Main Content
Field comparison of sand or insecticide barriers for control of Reticulitermes spp. (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae) infestations in homes in northern California.Author(s): V.R. Lewis; M.I. Haverty; D.S. Carver; C. Fouche
Source: Sociobiology 23: 327-335.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLewis, V.R., M.I. Haverty, D.S. Carver, and C. Fouche. 1996. Field comparison of sand or insecticide barriers for control of Reticulitermes spp. (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae) infestations in homes in northern California. Sociobiology 23: 327-335.
- Global climate change and potential effects on pacific salmonids in freshwater ecosystems of southeast Alaska
- Statistical modeling of ecosystem respiration using eddy covariance data: Maximum likelihood parameter estimation, and Monte Carlo simulation of model and parameter uncertainty, applied to three simple models
- Southern Forest Resource Assessment - Summary Report
XML: View XML