Skip to Main Content
Field comparison of sand or insecticide barriers for control of Reticulitermes spp. (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae) infestations in homes in northern California.Author(s): V.R. Lewis; M.I. Haverty; D.S. Carver; C. Fouche
Source: Sociobiology 23: 327-335.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLewis, V.R., M.I. Haverty, D.S. Carver, and C. Fouche. 1996. Field comparison of sand or insecticide barriers for control of Reticulitermes spp. (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae) infestations in homes in northern California. Sociobiology 23: 327-335.
- Resistance and resilience of floating mat fens in interior Alaska following airboat disturbance
- Forest management in the Blue Mountains: public perspectives on prescribed fire and mechanical thinning
- Population of North American elk: effects on plant diversity
XML: View XML