Skip to Main Content
Cuticular hydrocarbons of the termites of the British Virgin Islands (Isoptera: Kalotermitidae, Rhinotermitidae, Termitidae).Author(s): M.I. Haverty; M.S. Collins; L.J. Nelson; B.L. Thorne
Source: J. Chem. Ecol. 23: 927-964.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I., M.S. Collins, L.J. Nelson, and B.L. Thorne. 1997. Cuticular hydrocarbons of the termites of the British Virgin Islands (Isoptera: Kalotermitidae, Rhinotermitidae, Termitidae). J. Chem. Ecol. 23: 927-964.
- Scaling practices at northeastern sawmills
- Lumber yield and log values of Shasta red fir.
- Snapshots of what, exactly? A comment on methodological experimentation and conceptual foundations in place research
XML: View XML