Skip to Main Content
Agonistic behavior and cuticular hydrocarbon phenotypes of colonies of Reticulitermes (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae) from northern California.Author(s): M.I. Haverty; K.A. Copren; G.M. Getty; V.R. Lewis
Source: Ann. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 92: 269-277.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationHaverty, M.I., K.A. Copren, G.M. Getty, and V.R. Lewis. 1999. Agonistic behavior and cuticular hydrocarbon phenotypes of colonies of Reticulitermes (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae) from northern California. Ann. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 92: 269-277.
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML