Skip to Main Content
Seasonal foraging behavior of Reticulitermes spp. (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae) in northern California.Author(s): G.M. Getty; M.I. Haverty; K.A. Copren; V.R. Lewis
Source: Proc. 3rd International Conference on Urban Pests, Czech University of Agriculture, Prague, Czech Republic, pages 347-352.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGetty, G.M., M.I. Haverty, K.A. Copren, and V.R. Lewis. 1999. Seasonal foraging behavior of Reticulitermes spp. (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae) in northern California. Proc. 3rd International Conference on Urban Pests, Czech University of Agriculture, Prague, Czech Republic, pages 347-352.
- Interfacing basic biology of Reticulitermes spp. and the Sentricon(tm) Termite Colony Elimination System in northern California.
- Type studies of corticioid Hymenomycetes (Basidiomycota) with aculei - Part II
- Abundance of juvenile eastern box turtles in manages forest stands
XML: View XML