Skip to Main Content
Seasonal foraging and feeding behavior of Reticulitermes (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae) in a wildland and a residential location in northern California.Author(s): M.I. Haverty; G.M. Getty; K.A. Copren; V.R. Lewis
Source: Enviorn. Entomol. 28: 1077-1084.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I., G.M. Getty, K.A. Copren, and V.R. Lewis. 1999. Seasonal foraging and feeding behavior of Reticulitermes (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae) in a wildland and a residential location in northern California. Enviorn. Entomol. 28: 1077-1084.
- Rangeland Riparian Systems
- Forest statistics for Southeast Texas counties - 1992
- Reverse technology transfer; obtaining feedback from managers.
XML: View XML