Skip to Main Content
Seasonal foraging and feeding behavior of Reticulitermes (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae) in a wildland and a residential location in northern California.Author(s): M.I. Haverty; G.M. Getty; K.A. Copren; V.R. Lewis
Source: Enviorn. Entomol. 28: 1077-1084.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I., G.M. Getty, K.A. Copren, and V.R. Lewis 1999. Seasonal foraging and feeding behavior of Reticulitermes (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae) in a wildland and a residential location in northern California. Enviorn. Entomol. 28: 1077-1084.
- A continuous mass-rearing technique for the southern pine beetle (Coleoptera: Scolytidae)
- Syntheses and structural analyses of cocondensed resins from urea and methylolphenols
- Defining old growth in the Southeast: example of cypress
XML: View XML