Skip to Main Content
Size and dispersion of colonies of Reticulitermes (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae) in a wildland and a residential location in northern California.Author(s): M.I. Haverty; G.M. Getty; K.A. Copren; V.R. Lewis
Source: Enviorn. Entomol. 29: 241-249.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationHaverty, M.I., G.M. Getty, K.A. Copren, and V.R. Lewis. 2000. Size and dispersion of colonies of Reticulitermes (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae) in a wildland and a residential location in northern California. Enviorn. Entomol. 29: 241-249.
- Effect of drought on sorbitol and sucrose metabolism in sinks and sources of peach
- Moisture diffusion through a corrugated fiberboard under compressive loading : its deformation and stiffness response
- Creep and creep-rupture behaviour of wood-based structural panels
XML: View XML