Skip to Main Content
Cuticular hydrocarbons of the termites of the Hawaiian Islands.Author(s): M.I. Haverty; R.J. Woodrow; L.J. Nelson; J.K. Grace
Source: J. Chem. Ecol. 26: 1167-1191.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaverty, M.I., R.J. Woodrow, L.J. Nelson, and J.K. Grace. 2000. Cuticular hydrocarbons of the termites of the Hawaiian Islands. J. Chem. Ecol. 26: 1167-1191.
- Purple martins in oak woodlands
- Modelling the drying of three-dimensional pulp moulded structures. Part II, Drying data obtained from flat panels using virgin and recycled paper fibre
- Seeing the trees for the forest: mapping vegetation biodiversity in coastal Oregon forests.
XML: View XML