Skip to Main Content
Nest growth and survivorship in three species of Neotropical Nasutitermes (Isoptera: Termitidae).Author(s): B .L. Thorne; M.I. Haverty
Source: Environ. Entomol. 29: 256-264.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationThorne, B .L. and M.I. Haverty. 2000. Nest growth and survivorship in three species of Neotropical Nasutitermes (Isoptera: Termitidae). Environ. Entomol. 29: 256-264.
- Seasonal rainfall-runoff relationships in a lowland forested watershed in the southeastern USA
- Slash and litter weight after clearcut logging in two young-growth timber stands
- Germination and Initial Growth of Eastern Cottonwood as Influenced by Moisture Stress, Temperature, and Storage
XML: View XML