Skip to Main Content
Nest growth and survivorship in three species of Neotropical Nasutitermes (Isoptera: Termitidae).Author(s): B .L. Thorne; M.I. Haverty
Source: Environ. Entomol. 29: 256-264.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationThorne, B .L. and M.I. Haverty. 2000. Nest growth and survivorship in three species of Neotropical Nasutitermes (Isoptera: Termitidae). Environ. Entomol. 29: 256-264.
- Environmentally benign USPS stamps : baseline pilot recycling results
- Visitors' relationship to the resource: comparing place attachment in wildland and developed settings
- Prairie chicken populations of the Sheyenne Delta in North Dakota, 1961-1987
XML: View XML