Skip to Main Content
Laboratory evaluation of microwaves for control of the western drywood termite (Isoptera: Kalotermitidae).Author(s): V.R. Lewis; A.B. Power; M.I. Haverty
Source: Forest Products Journal 50: 79-87.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLewis, V.R., A.B. Power, and M.I. Haverty. 2000. Laboratory evaluation of microwaves for control of the western drywood termite (Isoptera: Kalotermitidae). Forest Products Journal 50: 79-87.
- Analytical aids in land management planning
- Measuring familiarity for natural environments through visual images
- Spawning demographics and juvenile dispersal of an adfluvial bull trout population in Trestle Creek, Idaho
XML: View XML