Skip to Main Content
Modification of cuticular hydrocarbons of Cryptotermes brevis (Isoptera: Kalotermitidae) in response to temperature and relative humidity.Author(s): R.J. Woodrow; J.K. Grace; L.J. Nelson; M.I. Haverty
Source: Environ. Entomol. 29: 1100-1107.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWoodrow, R.J., J.K. Grace, L.J. Nelson, and M.I. Haverty. 2000. Modification of cuticular hydrocarbons of Cryptotermes brevis (Isoptera: Kalotermitidae) in response to temperature and relative humidity. Environ. Entomol. 29: 1100-1107.
- Trends over time in tree and seedling phylogenetic diversity indicate regional differences in forest biodiversity change
- Numerical simulation of crown fire hazard following bark beetle-caused mortality in lodgepole pine forests
- Prescribed fire applications in Forest and Woodlands: Integration of models and field studies to guide fire use
XML: View XML