Skip to Main Content
Modification of cuticular hydrocarbons of Cryptotermes brevis (Isoptera: Kalotermitidae) in response to temperature and relative humidity.Author(s): R.J. Woodrow; J.K. Grace; L.J. Nelson; M.I. Haverty
Source: Environ. Entomol. 29: 1100-1107.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWoodrow, R.J., J.K. Grace, L.J. Nelson, and M.I. Haverty. 2000. Modification of cuticular hydrocarbons of Cryptotermes brevis (Isoptera: Kalotermitidae) in response to temperature and relative humidity. Environ. Entomol. 29: 1100-1107.
- Timber production in selectively logged tropical forests in South America.
- Predictions of fire behavior and resistance to control: for use with photo series for the sierra mixed conifer type and the sierra true fir type.
- Regional height-diameter equations for major tree species of southwest Oregon.
XML: View XML