Skip to Main Content
Agonistic behavior between recently collected and laboratory cultured Reticulitermes spp. (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae) from northern California.Author(s): G.M. Getty; M.I. Haverty; V.R. Lewis
Source: Pan-Pacific Entomol. 76: 243-250.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGetty, G.M., M.I. Haverty, and V.R. Lewis. 2000. Agonistic behavior between recently collected and laboratory cultured Reticulitermes spp. (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae) from northern California. Pan-Pacific Entomol. 76: 243-250.
- Acorn storage: Can you really fool Mother Nature?
- Emergent issues in forest plan revision: a dialogue
- National recreation trails: an overview
XML: View XML