Skip to Main Content
Agonistic behavior between recently collected and laboratory cultured Reticulitermes spp. (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae) from northern California.Author(s): G.M. Getty; M.I. Haverty; V.R. Lewis
Source: Pan-Pacific Entomol. 76: 243-250.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGetty, G.M., M.I. Haverty, and V.R. Lewis. 2000. Agonistic behavior between recently collected and laboratory cultured Reticulitermes spp. (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae) from northern California. Pan-Pacific Entomol. 76: 243-250.
- Soil leachate responses during 10 years of induced whole-watershed acidification
- Evaluation of Skylab (EREP) data for forest and rangeland surveys
- State survey of silviculture nonpoint source programs: a comparison of the 2000 northeastern and national results
XML: View XML