Skip to Main Content
Lethal effects of electrical shock treatments to the western drywood termite (Isoptera: Kalotermitidae) and resulting damage to wooden test boards.Author(s): V.R. Lewis; M.I. Haverty
Source: Sociobiology 37: 163-183.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLewis, V.R., and M.I. Haverty. 2000. Lethal effects of electrical shock treatments to the western drywood termite (Isoptera: Kalotermitidae) and resulting damage to wooden test boards. Sociobiology 37: 163-183.
- The ratio of NPP to GPP: evidence of change over the course of stand development
- RANGE RAM: a long-term planning method for managing grazing lands
- Sawmill "Waste"
XML: View XML