Skip to Main Content
Cuticular hydrocarbons suggest three lineages in Reticulitermes (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae) from North America.Author(s): M. Page; L.J. Nelson; B.T. Forschler; M.I. Haverty
Source: Comp. Biochem. Physiol. 131B: 305-324.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPage, M., L.J. Nelson, B.T. Forschler, and M.I. Haverty. 2002. Cuticular hydrocarbons suggest three lineages in Reticulitermes (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae) from North America. Comp. Biochem. Physiol. 131B: 305-324.
- The fire and oak hypothesis: incorporating the influence of deer browsing and canopy gaps
- Assessment of Oak Decline in Missouri, Arkansas, and Oklahoma
- Initial thinning in red pine plantations.
XML: View XML